Outside of work it's a busy time of year - there are always plenty of jobs to do around the house and garden.
Here's our spring jobs list:
- Plant your veggie patch with lettuces, potatoes and tomatoes (give it a healthy top up of compost first)
- Check the batteries in your smoke alarms
- A new season means time for new toothbrushes for the family
- Book any pets you might have in for their summer break at the kennels or cattery (Christmas and New Year bookings get snapped up so early!)
- Spring cleaning - whether it's your garage, an overflowing cupboard or the pool shed, getting on top of clutter is a great way to feel like you've achieved something worthwhile
- We've never managed this yet - but (apparently) super organised people actually do their Xmas shopping at this time of year. Good luck!